The Hayter Osprey 46 Push 4-wheel rotary mower is perfect for informal medium-sized gardens (up to 500 square metres) with sloped areas where a mower with 4-wheels is ideal.
This mower comes with a mulch plug and is fitted with a 3-in-1 blade that can recycle your grass clippings by turning them into grass mulch and feed them back as natural fertiliser to help you achieve a luscious looking lawn. So say goodbye to having to empty your grass bag into your garden waste bin week after week.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Set between 25 – 70mm for your desired grass length for your garden.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Osprey without getting your hands dirty.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Steel cutting deck that is durable enough to handle rigorous and demanding lawns that have many obstacles or sloping areas.
- Easy to empty grass bag can be lifted through the handlebars.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Osprey 46 Push Mower, please contact us for assistance.
The Hayter name has been synonymous with revolutionary lawnmowers and beautiful British gardens for over three quarters of a century. What began as a small cottage business has grown to become the UK’s largest and most respected manufacturer of rear roller lawnmowers thanks to the pioneering vision of founder Douglas Hayter.