Recommended for a flat garden that is up to 300 square metres the Hayter Harrier 41 VS Walk-Behind Mower is easy to manoeuvre and mow along borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls with the two-piece rear roller and Trim Side deck design. Leaving you with a beautifully striped lawn, mow after mow.
- The 41cm cutting width is ideal for small lawns (up to 300 square metres) formal gardens with minimal slopes.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
- Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- A two piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, maneuverability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Harrier 41 VS Walk-Behind Mower, please contact us for assistance.