The Hayter Hawk 43 AD 60V cordless mower is perfect for those with small lawns of up to 300 square metres with minimal slopes. The Hawk 43 is ideal for someone who has a small garden as it’s really easy to manoeuvre and can be vertically stored away, reducing the amount of space usually required by a lawn mower by up to 70%¹.
- Compatible with Toro’s Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools for complete ease and flexibility.
- Experience a mower that starts first time, every time with the push of a button.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Set the power at the highest setting for event tougher conditions
- Enjoy a cordless mowing experience with no compromise on power with the high-performing Brushless DC motor.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- One-touch height-of-cut button. Choose between seven different heights (19 – 70mm) for your desired grass length.
- Easily carry from storage to lawn with the integrated carry handle
- Easy to empty grassbag can be easily removed when the handlebars are folded in the upward position.
- Tough, high-impact ABS polymer underdeck for low weight, improved collection and reduced noise.
- Ergonomically designed Operator Presence Control (OPC) levers for comfortable mowing experience and easier handling, especially around small formal gardens.
Battery and charger not included. Must be bought separately
Recommended kit: L216 4.0 Ah 60V Battery and 2.0 Amp Standard Charger
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Hawk 43 AD 60V, please contact us for assistance.