Comfortably walk at your own pace with the Hayter Harrier 48 VS Walk-Behind Mower using an adjustable drive speed of 1.8 – 3.3mph and the split rear roller which allows you to turn without marking turf once you’ve reached the lawn edge. Giving you a superb striped finish to your flat formal lawn.
- The 48cm cutting width is ideal for medium (up to 500 square metres) formal gardens with minimal slopes.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
- Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Harrier 48 VS Walk-Behind Mower, please contact us for assistance.