The Hayter Harrier 41 ES Walk-Behind Mower is a high quality, high performing petrol rear-roller lawn mower with added variable speed and a push-to-start button, so you don’t have to pull a cord to start.
The two piece rear roller not only gives you a beautifully striped lawn finish but it also makes it easier to turn at the end of each pass and avoids any unsightly marking of the lawn.
- The 41cm cutting width is ideal for small lawns (up to 300 square metres) formal gardens with minimal slopes.
- Briggs & Stratton InStart® technology for effortless starting: just push the button and go! Say goodbye to pull cords.
- Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
- Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- A two piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf markingwhen turning.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
CUTTER DECK SIZE (CM): 41
RECOMMENDED LAWN SIZE§ (M2): 300m2
MAXIMUM POTENTIAL CUT SIZE^ WITH RECOMMENDED 60V BATTERY: –
CUTTER DECK MATERIAL: Aluminium
POWER SOURCE: Petrol
BRAND & MODEL ENGINE / MOTOR: Briggs & Stratton 575iS Series InStart®
ENGINE / MOTOR TYPE: Single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV, InStart® technology, ReadyStart®
ENGINE POWER RATING (KW): 2.2kW
POWER OUTPUT (CC): 150cc
CUTTERBLADE SPEED (RPM)*: 2850rpm
HAND/ARM VIBRATION (M/S2): –
FUEL TYPE: Unleaded
FUEL TANK CAPACITY (L): 1.5L
OIL TYPE: SAE 30
OIL CAPACITY (L): 0.44L
DRIVING SPEED (MPH): 2.2 – 3.4mph
BLADE BRAKE CLUTCH (BBC): –
GRASS-CYCLING / MULCHING: –
POSITIONS & HEIGHT OF CUT (MM): 7 (13 – 60mm)
REAR ROLLER TYPE & MATERIAL: Two-piece polymer
ELECTRIC START: Yes
GRASS BAG CAPACITY (L): 60L
DRY WEIGHT† (KG): 38kg
UNFOLDED LENGTH (MM): 1440mm
UNFOLDED WIDTH (MM): 485mm
UNFOLDED HEIGHT (MM): 1040mm
FOLDED LENGTH (MM): 1270mm
FOLDED WIDTH (MM): 460mm
FOLDED HEIGHT (MM): 570mm
FOLDED LENGTH – WITHOUT GRASS BAG (MM): 900mm
FOLDED WIDTH – WITHOUT GRASS BAG (MM): 460mm
FOLDED HEIGHT- WITHOUT GRASS BAG (MM): 480mm
WARRANTY* RESIDENTIAL (YEARS): 5 Years
WARRANTY* COMMERCIAL (MONTHS): 3 months
For more details on the Hayter Harrier 41 ES Walk-Behind Mower, see the official product listing on Hayter’s website here.
To see more of our walk-behind mowers, click here.