The commercial-grade, fixed speed (3.2mph), auto-drive engine in the Hayter Harrier 41 PRO Walk-Behind Mower provides a helping hand to get the job done faster. Combining that with a strong aluminium cutter deck and steel rear roller, you will be sure to give a great “Hayter Stripe” finish to every lawn day-in day-out.
- The Hayter Harrier 41 PRO Walk-Behind Mower has an aluminium cutter deck for incredible strength and corrosion resistance. High strength and durability to low weight ratio.
- Two-piece steel ribbed rear rollers provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Easy-wash hose connector port offers a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance.
- Maximum collection performance is achieved with a highly unique deck underside and blade profile designed using aerospace technology.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Fixed speed auto-drive system provides optimum productivity.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase airflow when set to cut longer grass.
- Front bumper provides protection for the deck and wheels.
- Rear carry handle aids transport by providing a suitable contact-point for lifting the mower
- Large capacity grass bag stands on end when full.
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Harrier 41, please contact us for assistance.