Tractor enthusiasts aged 8+ will love this authentic LEGO® Technic John Deere 9620R 4WD Tractor building set. Designed in collaboration with John Deere, this tractor and trailer toy is packed with realistic features. It comes equipped with huge wheels, articulated steering and a driver’s cab with a seat that turns.
Tractor lovers of all ages will enjoy the challenge of building their very own John Deere tractor. They will have endless fun exploring the realistic details packed into this model. The trailer tips, making it perfect for transporting heavy loads. Its wheels let it traverse all terrains, and it has a drawbar with an extra hinge that allows it to navigate hills and valleys with ease.
This LEGO® Technic buildable model features approachable with highly realistic movements and mechanisms, which makes a great introduction into the universe of engineering.
- Inspired by a real tractor, this LEGO® Technic toy version features steering, a driver’s cab with a turning seat, and a tipping trailer
- Tipping trailer for roleplay – The model trailer tips, enabling users to move loads with the tractor. The trailer’s all-terrain wheels enable ease and smooth travel over different surfaces and terrains.
- Articulated steering – With articulated steering, this LEGO® Technic John Deere 9620R 4WD Tractor model is inspired by the movement of a real tractor.
- The perfect gift for anyone with an interest in tractors – This John Deere tractor construction toy is designed for ages 8+
- Dimensions – With the trailer attached, this model measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 14 in. (35 cm) long and 3.5 in (9 cm) wide
- Learn through play – The LEGO® Technic universe offers a varied amount of advanced construction models and toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- High-quality materials – LEGO® Technic components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety comes first – LEGO® Technic components are tested and analysed in various ways, this includes being dropped, heated, crushed and even twisted to make sure they meet all strict global safety standards.
To see the rest of our range of toys, click here.