Comfortably walk at your own pace with an adjustable drive speed of 1.8 – 3.3mph. The Hayter Harrier 48 Petrol ES Mowers split rear roller allows you to turn without marking turf once you’ve reach the lawn edge, giving you a superb striped finish to your flat formal lawn.
- The 48cm cutting width is ideal for medium (up to 500 square metres) formal gardens with minimal slopes.
- Briggs & Stratton InStart® technology for effortless starting: just push the button and go! Say goodbye to pull cords.
- Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
- Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- A two piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf markingwhen turning.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Harrier 48 Petrol ES Mower, please contact us for assistance.