The John Deere Z335E Zero-Turn Mower is the entry-level zero-turn model in the 107 cm (42“) cutting width category from John Deere. Powerful for its compact dimensions, the John Deere Z335E Zero-Turn Mower features the 12.3 kW V-twin cylinder OHV engine known for its reliably consistent performance. The intuitive motion control levers guarantee ease of use, and a 107cm (42in) mower deck delivers high performance that allows you to easily convert to mulching or collecting with the addition of optional kits. The Z335E is great if you have garden areas that feature obstacles and if you’re looking for excellent overall speed and efficiency.
- Engine is smooth and powerful V-twin design.
- The 107-cm (42-in.) Accel Deep™ (42A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile.
- Operator station is designed for comfort and convenience.
- Operator station designed for comfortable operation.
- Serviceability is designed-in for convenience.
- Instruments and controls are convenient and easy to use.
- Electric power take-off (PTO) clutch is reliable and easy to use.
- Cutting heights between 25-102mm.
- Optional mulching kit.
- Optional collection system.
- Optional front bumper.
For more details on this product, see the official product listing on John Deere’s website here.
Big or small, John Deere’s riding lawn mowers combine strength and reliability with garden-friendly simplicity, comfort and control. To see more of their ride on mowers, click here.