The John Deere X380 Ride On Mower drives like a dream and cuts like a champ. A convenient dial lets you adjust the cutting height in 6 mm steps, right from the comfort of your seat. You’ll love the clean, car-style display, ergonomically laid-out controls, and the easy-to-operate Twin Touch™ hydrostatic transmission control pedals that allow you to control the direction and speed of travel without having to lift your foot off the platform.
There’s no getting around the fact that a larger lawn requires more work. Thankfully, when you own a John Deere X380 Ride On Mower, you can get it done in much less time.
- Smooth running, powerful and reliable air-cooled V-twin engine.
- 122-cm (48 in) Accel Deep (48A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile.
- 137-cm (54 in) Accel Deep (54A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile.
- Steering requires low effort thanks to the sector and pinion system.
- Integrated hydrostatic trans-axle efficiently transmits power to wheels.
- Controls are easy to find and convenient to use.
- Electronic deck engagement.
- Twin Touch™ foot pedals.
- Cruise control as standard.
- Modern instrument cluster.
If you have any questions regarding the John Deere X380 Ride On Mower, please contact us for assistance.
For more than 180 years, John Deere has led the way in developing innovative solutions to help their customers become more efficient and productive. They conduct business essential to life. Running for the people who trust them and the planet that sustains us.
They produce intelligent, connected machines and applications that are helping revolutionize the agriculture and construction industries – and enable life to leap forward. Their technology driven efforts are guided by a single, overarching goal – unlocking customer economic value. Their easy-to-use technology helps deliver results that customers see in the field, on the job site, and in their pockets.