The Hayter Premium Lawn Mower Fuel Treatment has been specially designed to be used with a Hayter petrol lawnmower such as the Hayter Harrier, Osprey or Spirit petrol lawn mowers that use either E10 or E5 unleaded petrol.
This fuel treatment helps ensure clean, reliable engine performance and protection against the harmful effects ethanol can have on a lawnmower engine, such as attracting unwanted water. Use this fuel stabiliser to keep your Hayter petrol lawnmower in tip-top condition by ensuring the fuel stays fresh and clean for 12+ months (20ml/5 litres of petrol) as it helps dissolve fuel system deposits and prevents corrosion such as rust and oxidation in your carburettor. This fuel treatment can be mixed in two ways. As a fuel stabiliser, mix 20ml per 5 litres of petrol and for a maximum fuel system clean-up then mix 40ml per 5 litres of petrol. For easier pouring, the Hayter fuel protection bottle comes with a snap-on measuring cup with keep clean lid as well as a graduated bottle design for easy measuring.
- Keeps fuel fresh for 12+ months at 20ml per 5 litres of petrol
- Metal deactivator guards fuel system parts, such as your carburettor against rust, oxidation and other corrosion that ethanol can accelerate.
- Keep fuel systems clean: detergents dissolve fuel system deposits
- Protects fuel against water that ethanol attracts
- Ensures easy starting of your mower – even after storing for the winter
- Bottle size 355ml.
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Premium Lawn Mower Fuel Treatment, please contact us for assistance.
The Hayter name has been synonymous with revolutionary lawnmowers and beautiful British gardens for over three quarters of a century. What began as a small cottage business has grown to become the UK’s largest and most respected manufacturer of rear roller lawnmowers thanks to the pioneering vision of founder Douglas Hayter.