Save your shoulders by not having to restart the engine over and over again. Instead, thanks to the Crank-Safe BBC System on the Hayter Harrier 56 PRO Walk-Behind Mower, you can stop only the blade to empty the grass bag and continue to use the drive system to travel across pavements to get to your next patch of grass.
Fitted with a commercial-grade, fixed speed (3.2mph), auto-drive engine provides a helping hand to get the job done faster. Combining that with a strong aluminium cutter deck and steel rear roller, you will be sure to give an impressive 53cm “Hayter Stripe” finish to every lawn day-in day-out.
- Aluminium cutter decks for incredible strength and corrosion resistance. High strength and durability to low weight ratio.
- Two-piece steel ribbed rear rollers provides superior traction, maneuverability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Easy-wash hose connector port offers a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance.
- Maximum collection performance is achieved with a highly unique deck underside and blade profile designed using aerospace technology.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Fixed speed auto-drive system provides optimum productivity.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase airflow when set to cut longer grass.
- Front bumper provides protection for the deck and wheels.
- Large capacity grassbag stands on end when full.
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Harrier 56 PRO Walk-Behind Mower, please contact us for assistance.