Save your shoulders by not having to restart the engine over and over again. Instead, thanks to the Crank-Safe BBC System on the Hayter Harrier 48 PRO you can stop only the blade to empty the grass bag and continue to use the drive system to travel across pavements to get to your next patch of grass.
The commercial-grade, fixed speed (3.2mph), auto-drive engine provides a helping hand to get the job done faster. Combining that with a strong aluminium cutter deck and steel rear roller, you will be sure to give a great “Hayter Stripe” finish to every lawn day-in day-out.
- Aluminium cutter decks for incredible strength and corrosion resistance. High strength and durability to low weight ratio.
- Two-piece steel ribbed rear rollers provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Easy-wash hose connector port offers a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance.
- Maximum collection performance is achieved with a highly unique deck underside and blade profile designed using aerospace technology.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Large capacity grassbag stands on end when full.
- Front bumper provides protection for the deck and wheels.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 – 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase airflow when set to cut longer grass.
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Harrier 48 PRO, please contact us for assistance.