The Hayter Hawk 43 Push 60V is perfect for those with a small garden of up to 300 square metres with minimal slopes. The Hawk 43 is really easy to manoeuvre and can be vertically stored away, reducing the amount of space usually required by a lawnmower by up to 70%¹.
- Compatible with Toro’s Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools for complete ease and flexibility.
- Experience a mower that starts first time, every time with the push of a button.
- Enjoy a cordless mowing experience with no compromise on power with the high-performing Brushless DC motor.
- Set the power at the highest setting for event tougher conditions
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- One-touch height-of-cut button. Choose between seven different heights (19 – 70mm) for your desired grass length.
- Easily carry from storage to lawn with the integrated carry handle
- Easy to empty grassbag can be easily removed when the handlebars are folded in the upward position.
- Tough, high-impact ABS polymer underdeck for low weight, improved collection and reduced noise.
- Ergonomically designed Operator Presence Control (OPC) levers for comfortable mowing experience and easier handling, especially around small formal gardens.
Battery and charger not included. Must be bought separately
Recommended kit: L216 4.0 Ah 60V Battery and 2.0 Amp Standard Charger
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Hawk 43 Push 60V, please contact us for assistance.