The Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE™ Right Angle Attachment is a useful device for screw-driving or drilling applications in restricted, difficult-to-reach areas.
- Impact rated: suitable to use with the latest 18V impact drivers as well as cordless drill drivers.
- For all 1/4″ Hex driving and drilling accessories.
- Very compact design: only 36 mm in height and a true 90° angle to allow access into confined spaces.
- Ergonomic rubber over mold for secure and comfortable handling.
- Pack contains 1 x right-angle attachment and 10 x 25 mm screw-driving bits.
- Article Number: 4932471274
- Contents: 1 x Right Angle Attachment, 1 x PH2, 1 x PZ1 / 2 x PZ2 / 1 x PZ3, 1 x TX10 / 1 x TX15 / 1 x TX20 / 1 x TX25 / 1 x TX30
If you have any questions about the SHOCKWAVE™ Right Angle Attachment, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable hand strap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.