Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE™ IMPACT DUTY Driver/Drill Bit Set 4932479853
- Designed for use with impact drivers the SHOCKWAVE™ IMPACT DUTY accessory line is not only ideal for heavy-duty impact applications but also delivers a full system solution for all the user’s drilling and fastening needs.
- Laser-hardened WEAR GUARD TIP™ for improved wear resistance and protection of the fit over the life of the bit.
- SHOCK ZONE™ Geometry – designed to flex.
- SHOCK ZONE™ reduces stress at the tip resulting in fewer tip breakages. The combination of the SHOCK ZONE™ design and special heat treatment absorbs impacts and allows the bit to flex with a spring-like action.
- Custom-engineered steel – Milwaukee® custom metal formula makes the SHOCKWAVE™ bits more resistant to shock from impacting.
This set includes the following:
- 2 x 25mm Phillips Bits: PH1 and PH2
- 4 x 25mm Pozidriv Bits: PZ1 and PZ2(x3)
- 13 x 25mm TORX Bits: TX10(x2), TX15(x2), TX20(x3), TX25(x2), TX30(x2), TX40 and TX50
- 2 x 25mm Hex Bits: 4 and 5mm
- 3 x 25mm Slotted Bits: 0.6 x 4.5, 0.8 x 5.5 and 1.2 x 6.5mm
- 1 x 50mm Phillips Bit: PH2
- 2 x 50mm Pozidriv Bits: PZ1 and PZ2
- 5 x 50mm TORX Bits: TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25 and TX30
- 2 x SHOCKWAVE Magnetic Bit Holders: 60 and 152mm
- 3 x SHOCKWAVE 1/4in Hex Drill Bits: 3, 4, and 5mm
- 2 x SHOCKWAVE Magnetic Nut Drivers: 8 and 10mm (48mm Long)
- 1 x Plastic Case
If you have any questions regarding the Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE™ IMPACT DUTY Driver/Drill Bit Set, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable hand strap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.