Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE™ IMPACT DUTY Accessory Set 54pc
- Designed for use with impact drivers, the SHOCKWAVE™ IMPACT DUTY accessory line is ideal for heavy-duty impact applications and delivers a complete system solution for all the user’s drilling and fastening needs.
- SHOCK ZONE™ Geometry – designed to flex:
- SHOCK ZONE™ reduces stress at the tip resulting in fewer tip breakages. The combination of the SHOCK ZONE™ design and special heat treatment absorbs impacts and allows the bit to flex with a spring-like action.
- Custom-engineered steel – Milwaukee® custom metal formula makes the SHOCKWAVE™ bits more resistant to shock from impacting.
- Hex multi-material drill: Ø 5 / 6 / 8 mm
- SHOCKWAVE 36 x screwdriver bits 25 mm long: PH1 / 6 x PH2 / PH3, PZ1 / 6 x PZ2 / PZ3, 2 x TX10 / 2 x TX15 / 3 x TX20 / 6 x TX25 / 2 x TX30, HEX4 / HEX5, SL 0.6×4.5 / SL 0.8×5.5 / SL 1.2×6.5
- 1 x magnetic blade holder 60 mm
- 4 x screwdriver bits 50 mm long: PH3, PZ3, TX30, TX40
- Carabiner set with 10 Bits 50 mm long: 2 x PH2, 2 x PZ2, TX15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 40
If you have any questions regarding the Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE™ IMPACT DUTY Accessory Set, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable hand strap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.