800W Corded Angle Grinder Kit
- Powerful 800 Watt motor for various applications with only 2.0 kg of weight for comfortable use during longer working periods
- Very compact and slim body grip design with only 194 mm for most comfortable handling
- Line lock out function to prevent automatic start up after power breakdown
- Soft start for smooth start up
- Durable steel gears for long life time
- Protected air inlets for improved cooling
- Flat metal gear head for excellent visibility of workpiece, optimised cutting depth and work in restricted areas
Anti-kickback protection: No
Article Number: 4933451216, 4933451217, 4933451281
AVS Anti-Vibration System: No
Disc diameter (mm): 115
Line lock out function: Yes
Max. cutting depth (mm): 28
No load speed (rpm) 11,500
Power input (W): 800
Spindle size: M 14
Standard equipment: Safety guard, side handle, flange, flange nut, wrench, diamond disc
Supplied in: Kitbox
Switch type: Slide lock-on switch
Variable speed: No
If you have any questions about the 800W Corded Angle Grinder Kit, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.