M18™ Jobsite Radio Charger with Bluetooth®
- Built in charger function allows for quick, convenient charging of any M18™ battery or electronic devices via USB port
- Digital Bluetooth® receiver: play music up to 30 m away from your smartphone, computer, or tablet
- AC/DC versatility: powered by MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries, or 230 V mains supply
- Exclusive AM/FM tuner with digital processor delivers highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
- Premium speaker and 40 W amplifier produce rich, full sound
- Weather sealed auxiliary compartment protects Mp3 players and other audio devices
- Reinforced roll cage and metal handles protects against abusive jobsite conditions
- Customisable equalizer and 10-station preset
- Protected 2.1 Amp USB power outlet charges devices in both AC and DC mode
- Supplied with auxiliary input cord, 2 x AAA batteries. MILWAUKEE® batteries sold separately
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
If you have any questions about the M18™ Jobsite Radio Charger with Bluetooth®, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.