Hybrid Leather Gloves
- Smartswipe™ – Allows the use of touch screen devices without removing the gloves on the index finger knuckle.
- Leather on the palm for extended durability and reinforced protection of hands.
- Synthetic leather on back of the hand to offer more dexterity and breathability while working.
- Reinforced palm for added comfort and protection while handling heavy objects.
- European Certified for cut resistance protection: EN420 and EN388:2016 (2122X).
If you have any questions about the Hybrid Leather Gloves, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.