The Avant wood chipper CH100 is a compact and robust disc chipper that works also on Avant 200 series 2 and 400 series. With this chipper, you can chip branches and small trees up to 100 mm diameter – an ideal tool for chipping wood in a smaller scale. Two knives and an anvil take care of chipping and feeding. Wood feeding is manual.
- Robust and compact disc chipper works on 200 series 2 and 400 series as well
- Excellent tool for chipping branches and small tree trunks
- Manual feeding and discharge chute rotation (can be turned to discharge to the right or to the left)
- Equipped with safety stop system
The Avant Wood Chipper CH100 attachment is compatible with the following models:
- 220, 225, 225LPG, 420, 423,
- 520, 523, 525LPG, 528, 530,
- R20, R28, R35, 630, 635, 640,
- 735, 745, 750, 755i, 760i, 850, 860i.
Compatible with the following models with modifications:
- e5, e6.
Prefer to speak with a professional? Call us on 01603 625370 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view Avant’s official listing of this product, please click here.
To view the rest of our range of GroundsCare Machinery, please click here.
Since 1991, Avant Tecno has manufactured more than 70 000 loaders at their manufacturing plant in Ylöjärvi, Finland. The company has sales offices in Germany, UK and US, and import partners in more than 55 countries.
The development of Avant Loaders began 25 years ago. The core group of Avant had already over ten years of experience in developing different kind of agricultural machinery. They noticed that for one of the toughest jobs in cow farms, silage distribution inside cow houses, there were no proper and cost-effective machines available.
From this standpoint, the first Avant was born: skid steer loader, equipped with 11-horsepower gasoline engine, which was able to distribute feed to 50-80 cows in 10-15 minutes, twice a day, 365 days a year. A task, which was previously done with wheelbarrow and shovel.