This Avant 1500mm Flail Mower Attachment is a drum-type cutter, intended for the cutting of long grass, scrub, bush and similar vegetation. It can cut up to 20 mm thick tree branches with ease.
This Flail Mower is the optimal cutting device for places where serious cutting power is required.. The most common applications for a flail mower are areas with taller vegetation like meadows, road banks and yard areas.
Also available with a 1200mm and 1350mm cutting width.
- Cutting deck design improves cutting result and requires less power from the engine and hydraulics.
- Flails are mounted in spiral formation on the shaft which makes cutting more efficient.
- Direct drive through a hydraulic motor mounted directly on the shaft.
- Floating system allows free vertical movement, and the floating can be set so that the mower can tilt freely forward and backward as well.
- A large rear roller allows for better stability and less resistance when mowing.
1500 MODEL COMPATIBILITY
R35, 635, 640, 745, 750, 755i, 760i, 850, 860i
- Compatible with modifications
R35 (Stage V), 630, 635 (Stage V), 640 (Stage V), 735
Prefer to speak with a professional? Call us on 01603 625 370 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view Avant’s official listing of this product, please click here.
To view the rest of our range of GroundsCare Machinery, please click here.
Since 1991, Avant Tecno has manufactured more than 70,000 loaders at their manufacturing plant in Ylöjärvi, Finland. The company has sales offices in Germany, UK and US, and import partners in more than 55 countries.
The development of Avant Loaders began 25 years ago. The core group of Avant had already over ten years of experience in developing different kind of agricultural machinery. They noticed that for one of the toughest jobs in cow farms, silage distribution inside cow houses, there were no proper and cost-effective machines available.
From this standpoint, the first Avant was born: skid steer loader, equipped with 11-horsepower gasoline engine, which was able to distribute feed to 50-80 cows in 10-15 minutes, twice a day, 365 days a year. A task, which was previously done with wheelbarrow and shovel.