At Ben Burgess its been our mission since 1931 to be the leader in our industry by offering excellent customer experiences and an inspiring place to work.
Our Service Administrator reports into our Service Managers within our workshop / service teams. They are key to ensuring we offer outstanding service, ensure excellent administration and the smooth operations of our busy service departments. This role goes beyond administration and ensures all aspects of the service departments operations are delivered to both our internal and external stakeholders. You will become a critical point of contact for our engineers, customers and other managers and play a vital role in all the workshop operations on a day to day basis.
Service Administrators accountabilities include:
- Being a key point of contact for external customer enquiries.
- Booking work through the online scheduler tool for the workshop.
- Liaise with customers on additional work, updates and quotes on related jobs / work.
- Inform customers when machines are ready for collection.
- Ensuring and coordinating all paperwork from engineers are completed to the required standards and in-time e.g. job cards, time sheets and warranty paperwork.
- Preparation of invoices and credits to support the Service Manager.
- Monitoring and controlling of Work in Progress (WIP) on a weekly basis, ensuring it remains under the group policy on outstanding WIP.
- Register of new machine warranty with suppliers when machines collected or delivered.
- Undertaking activities for machinery sales to support the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Ensure paperwork is processed in a timely manner to allow for accurate reporting.
- Assist in the general smooth running of the service department where necessary.
We look for:
- Relevant experience working as a Service Administrator in a busy dealership environment.
- Experience with agricultural machinery or farming industry (desirable).
- Strong customer service experience.
- Openness to innovation.
- Excellent communication, engagement and employee development skills.
Click apply to apply through our web portal below or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is a Disability Confident Employer, if you require any assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 628251.