- Connect via Bluetooth™ with the Milwaukee® ONE-KEY™ app.
- Complete tool customisation via ONE-KEY™ app to tune the tool to your needs.
- Control speed, torque, start and end speeds and LED.
- Configure to any application choosing optimum tool settings for repeatable precision.
- Program/ save profiles for unmatched control.
- Select from a range of application profiles or quickly create your own for perfect results on every trigger pull.
- Save up to 4 custom settings to the tools memory for fast selection on the jobsite.
- ONE-KEY™ app also provides inventory function for total management of your complete tool/ equipment fleet.
Article Number: 4933459400
Battery pack capacity (Ah): 5.0
Impact rate (ipm): 1300/2100/2550/3200
Kit included: ONE-KEY™ FUEL™ ⅜″ Impact Wrench with Friction Ring, 2 x M18 B5 Battery packs, M12-18 FC Charger, HD Box
Max.fastening torque (Nm): 284
Max. torque (Nm): 40/100/220/284
No load speed (rpm): 900/1400/1900/2500
No. batteries supplied: 2
Standard equipment: Belt clip
Supplied in: HD Box
Tool reception: ⅜″ square
Vibration Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool [m|s²]: 6.7
Vibration Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool uncertainty [m|s²]: 1.5
Voltage (V): 18
Weight with battery pack (kg): 1.8
If you have any questions about the ONE-KEY™ FUEL™ ⅜″ Impact Wrench with Friction Ring, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.