Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Chainsaw with 35cm Bar M18FCHS35-0
- Delivers the power to outperform on the most demanding applications vs. petrol chainsaws.
- Maintains speed in tough applications without bogging down.
- The HIGH OUTPUT™ system of tools elevates the M18 FUEL™ technologies to a new level and delivers extended performance and extended run time. These tools are designed to maximise the partnership with HIGH OUTPUT™ batteries.
- It cuts up to 150 pieces of 100 mm x 100 mm pine on a full charge of an M18™ HIGH OUTPUT™ 12.0 Ah battery pack.
- High strength all metal gearing delivers best in class torque.
- Variable speed trigger allows the user to have full control over the power curve, giving instantaneous throttle response to reach full speed in under one second.
- All metal bucking spikes allow the user increased leverage when cutting.
- No-spill oil reservoir with easy to access tank and clear viewing window.
If you have any questions regarding the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Chainsaw, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable hand strap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.