Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 34° Framing Nailer provides excellent power to consistently seat nails sub-flush to the surface in hardwoods. With Ready to Fire Nail technology you need not wait between each nail discharge.
- No gas cartridges and no cleaning required, designed to deliver durability and reliability to the most demanding users with very little maintenance
- Two mode selection allows for sequential fire for precision or bump fire for speed
- Tool-free, quick and easy depth adjustment to assure nails are driven sub-flush
- Dry-Fire lockout stops the tool being fired when there are no nails left in the magazine
- Fires up to 700 nails per charge on a REDLITHIUM™ 5.0 Ah battery pack for maximum productivity
- Fires standard framing nails which fits an angled magazine at 30° or 34°
- Quick access and easy clearing of jams
- LED work light illuminates the work surface for better placement of nails
- Integrates three MILWAUKEE®-exclusive technologies – the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software – which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
Battery pack capacity (Ah) – No batteries supplied
Battery type – Li-ion
Collation angle [degrees] – 30 – 34
Magazine capacity – 51
Magazine capacity nails – 51
Nail diameter [mm] – 2.8 – 3.3
Nail type (mm) – 50 – 90
No. of batteries supplied – 0
Standard equipment – Allan key
Supplied in – Kitbox
Voltage (V) – 18
Weight with battery pack (EPTA) (kg) – 5.1 (M18 B5)
If you have any questions about the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 34° Framing Nailer, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.