M12™ Sub Compact Soldering Iron
- Quick heat up time: the tool is ready to use in 20 – 30 seconds
- 3 locking head positions to work in multiple orientations – 0°, 45°, 90°
- Tool free replaceable tips
- Dual color LED lights to notify user: flashing green when tool is heating up, solid green when the tool is ready for operation and solid red when the tool is off but the tip is hot to touch until the red LED turns off
- Temperature monitoring to maintain heat throughout tough applications
- Bright LED light for increased visibility of soldering application
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
Battery pack capacity (Ah): No batteries supplied
Battery type: Li-ion
Heater power [W]: 90
No. of batteries supplied: 0
Standard equipment:Pointed tip, chisel tip
Supplied in: No kitbox or bag supplied
Temperature range (°C): 400
Voltage (V): 12
If you have any questions about the M12™ Sub Compact Soldering Iron, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.