The Trimax ProCut FM is a front-mounted version of the Trimax Procut Series 4. With the mower in front, mowing visibility is increased and grass is cut prior to being traversed by tractor wheels.
Engineered to be easier to operate and maintain that ever before, the ProCut Series 4 retains the same exceptional cut quality that set the original apart from the competition. With more spindles and shorter blade beams than comparable rotary mowers, the ProCut provides more cuts per forward metre of travel, a finer clip and is fitted with Trimax LazerBladez™ – a carefully engineered blade system which produces a superior cut and finish at high ground speeds.
- ACCURATE SPINDLE SETTING TECHNOLOGY – Spindle height is perfectly aligned providing the most accurate cut possible.
- STEADFAST SPINDLES – With no spindle greasing required maintenance is extremely low and productivity enhanced.
- BELT CAVITY DUAL WASH FLAPS – Provides easy access for removal of grass and drainage of water from belt cavity.
- LAZERBLADEZ – Achieves a superior cut and finish and are more cost efficient than reels or solid blade beams.
- STAND ON COVERS – Provides safe and easy access to the rear of the tractor when coupling the mower.
- LOCTEK ROLLER BEARING RETENTION SYSTEM – A stubless roller retention system for vastly improved alignment, bearing life and replacement ease.
- RAPIDSET HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Clearly displayed cut height indicators allow for simple and easy alteration or resetting of cut heights.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – We build mowers that last and they’re supported with a 3 year industry leading warranty.
- FULL WIDTH ROLLER – A full width rear roller follows contours and provide excellent anti-scalp protection.
- ADVANCED ENGINEERING – Trimax’s meticulous design process combined with bespoke, innovative manufacturing technologies produce the most accurate rotary cut in the market.
If you have any questions regarding the Trimax Procut FM S4 210, please contact us for assistance.
Originating in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand in the 1980’s, Trimax Mowers were originally developed for the booming New Zealand Kiwifruit industry. But demand soon grew from groundsmen and turf managers who had heard of the mowers’ reputation for durability, quality of cut and low maintenance.
Today Trimax designs and manufactures a wide range of rotary and flail equipment, which has become the benchmark worldwide. From England’s Windsor Castle to US PGA Championship courses, we’re continuing to raise the bar on results.