After 15 years leading the market Trimax Pegasus S4 has established itself as the benchmark in wide-area mowing for parks, reserves, airports, racetracks, sport fields and turf farms.
Available in 4.9m and 6.1m widths the Trimax Pegasus S4 is Trimax’s latest exceptionally low-maintenance trailed rotary mower. With the number of grease points reduced and the introduction of their new SteadFAST Sealed Spindles and LocTEK Stubless Rollers, maintenance costs have never been so low!
The Drive Protect safety system which is fitted to all Pegasus lift options as standard. Fully electronic, it features built-in sensors to prevent the mowing decks from lifting in unsafe conditions or until the blades have ceased spinning.
- STEADFASTSPINDLES – With no spindle greasing required maintenance is extremely low and productivity enhanced.
- FULL WIDTH ROLLERS – Full width front and rear rollers follow contours and provide excellent anti-scalp protection.
- LAZERBLADEZ – Achieves a superior cut and finish and are more cost efficient than cylinder reels or solid blade beams.
- ROAD TRANSPORTABLE – Equipped with a roadworthy chassis and capable of being towed at highway speeds.
- SUSPENSION – The Pegasus is fitted with a Duratorque Suspension System capable of highway speeds.
- BELT CAVITY DUAL WASH FLAPS – Provides easy access for removal of grass and drainage of water from belt cavities.
- RAPIDSET HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Clearly displayed cut height indicators allow for simple and easy alteration or resetting of cut heights.
- 3YEAR WARRANTY – We build mowers that last and they’re supported with a 3 year industry leading warranty.
- LOCTEK – A stubless roller retention system for vastly improved alignment, bearing life and replacement ease.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – We’ve reduced grease points by 15%, and maintenance costs by 35% compared to the Trimax Pegasus S3.
- WHEELS RUN ON CUT GRASS – The rear deck is located between the transport wheels so grass is not flattened prior to mowing.
If you have any questions regarding the Trimax Pegasus S4 610, please contact us for assistance.
Originating in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand in the 1980’s, Trimax Mowers were originally developed for the booming New Zealand Kiwifruit industry. But demand soon grew from groundsmen and turf managers who had heard of the mowers’ reputation for durability, quality of cut and low maintenance.
Today Trimax designs and manufactures a wide range of rotary and flail equipment, which has become the benchmark worldwide. From England’s Windsor Castle to US PGA Championship courses, we’re continuing to raise the bar on results.