M18™ LED Inspection Light
- TRUEVIEW™ high definition lighting
- Three LED design with 2 light settings provides 300 lumens on High and 130 lumens on Low setting
- Pivoting 45° forward & backward head allows for 180° coverage
- 2 adjustable metal hooks for hanging in vertical and horizontal position
- Thanks to its compact design it operates in locations other lights cannot
- Protected against splashing water at all angles (IP24)
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
Battery compatibility – All Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
Battery pack capacity (Ah) – No batteries supplied
Battery type – Li-ion
Max. light output High/Medium/Low/Strobe (lumens) – 300 / – / 130 / –
Max. lumens – 300
Max. run time with M18 B5 battery [h] – 17 / – / 36 / –
No. of batteries supplied – 0
Supplied in – Blister packaging
System – M18™
Voltage (AC) (V) – No charger supplied
Voltage (DC) (V) – 18
Voltage (V) – 18
Weight with battery pack (EPTA) (kg) – 0.90 (M18 B2)
If you have any questions about the M18™ LED Inspection Light, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable handstrap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.