John Deere Plus 50 II Engine Oil (VC50002X005) is great for the most severe demands and operating temperatures. It is a premium, heavy-duty engine oil that provides ultimate protection, while lowering maintenance costs with drain intervals of up to 750 hours**.
- Excellent full-fleet solution: it is suitable for current and older engines
- Great for low-emission engines
- Extended drain interval, up to 750 hours**
- Inhibits wear, corrosion, sludge, soot and oxidation
- Very good low-temperature performance
- Meets the latest API CK-4 standard
- Approved by John Deere for all petrol & diesel engine models.
**For selected equipment with John Deere Final Tier 4 engines when using Plus-50 II oil and John Deere Filters.
If you have any questions, please contact us for assistance.
For more than 180 years, John Deere has led the way in developing innovative solutions to help their customers become more efficient and productive. They conduct business essential to life. Running for the people who trust them and the planet that sustains us.
They produce intelligent, connected machines and applications that are helping revolutionize the agriculture and construction industries – and enable life to leap forward. Their technology driven efforts are guided by a single, overarching goal – unlocking customer economic value. Their easy-to-use technology helps deliver results that customers see in the field, on the job site, and in their pockets.