John Deere Hy-Gard hydraulic transmission oil (VC81824-005) was specially formulated by John Deere with proper and balanced performance over a wide range of fluid properties, providing unique characteristics.
- Outstanding transmission and hydraulics protection
- Excellent wet clutch performance for smooth operations
- Less wet brake chatter and maximum braking capacity
- Remarkable protection from wear, corrosion, sludge and oxidation
- Extraordinary oil shear protection
- Minimum gear and bearing wear
Hy-Gard may be used when the following oils are listed
- AGCO Massey Ferguson: M-1135, M-1141, M1143, M-1139
- AGCO White Farm: Q-1722, Q-1766, Q-1766B, Q-1802, Q-1826
- Allis-Chalmers, Deutz-Allis, AGCO-Allis: Power Fluid 821XL
- Case: MS-1207, MS-1209, MS-1210
- Caterpillar: TO-2
- Clark: MS-68
- John Deere: All Weather Hydrostatic Fluid (JDMJ21A) Replacing Type 303 Fluid (Spec. J14B).
- Deutz: Transmission-Hydraulic Fluid
- Dresser: Transmission-Hydraulic Fluid (HMS B806-0002)
- Eaton Hydraulics Div: Hyd. Transmission (Form 3-401-123)
- Ford/New Holland: ESN-M2C41-B, M2C134-D, M2C48-B, M2C48-C, M2C86-C, FNHA-2C-200, FNHA-2C-201
- IHC: B-6
- Kubota: UDT Hydraulic/Transmission Fluid
- Oliver: Type 55
- Sundstrand: Hydrostatic Transmission
- Zetor: OT-H, GL-4
- ZF: Te-ML03E, 06D, 06E
If you have any questions regarding John Deere Hy-Gard, please contact us for assistance.
For more than 180 years, John Deere has led the way in developing innovative solutions to help their customers become more efficient and productive. They conduct business essential to life. Running for the people who trust them and the planet that sustains us.
They produce intelligent, connected machines and applications that are helping revolutionize the agriculture and construction industries – and enable life to leap forward. Their technology driven efforts are guided by a single, overarching goal – unlocking customer economic value. Their easy-to-use technology helps deliver results that customers see in the field, on the job site, and in their pockets.