This genuine John Deere blade housing bearing is compatible with the following models:
- 100 Series – 102, 105, 115, 125, 135 (use with GY20454), 145, 155C, 190C
- L100 Series – L100, L105, L107, L110, L111, L118, L120, L130
- LA100 Series – LA100, LA110, LA120, LA130, LA140
- S200 Series – S240 with 42″ Deck
- X300 Series – X300R, X305, Z305R, X310, X350R
- X300 with 38″, 42″ or 42″ Mulch Deck
- X304 with 42″ or 42″ Mulch Deck
- X324 with 42″ Mulch Deck
- X350 with 42″ Mulch Deck
- X354 with 42″ Mulch Deck
- X370 with 42″ Mulch Deck
- Z200 Series – Z225, Z235, Z245, Z255
- Z300 Series – Z355E with 48″ Top Discharge Deck (Serial No. – 060,000)
If you have any questions regarding the John Deere Blade Housing Bearing, please contact us for assistance.
For more than 180 years, John Deere has led the way in developing innovative solutions to help their customers become more efficient and productive. They conduct business essential to life. Running for the people who trust them and the planet that sustains us.
They produce intelligent, connected machines and applications that are helping revolutionize the agriculture and construction industries – and enable life to leap forward. Their technology driven efforts are guided by a single, overarching goal – unlocking customer economic value. Their easy-to-use technology helps deliver results that customers see in the field, on the job site, and in their pockets.