The Hayter Hawk 36 Push 60V cordless mower is ideal for those with a small garden of up to 200 square metres. The Hawk 36 is really easy to manoeuvre and can be vertically stored away, reducing the amount of space usually required by a lawnmower by up to 70%¹. When used with a 2.5Ah 60V** battery, this mower will have your lawn striped to perfection.
- Compatible with Toro’s Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools for complete ease and flexibility.
- Experience a mower that starts first time, every time with the push of a button.
- Enjoy a cordless mowing experience with no compromise on power with the high-performing Brushless DC motor.
- Set the power at the highest setting for event tougher conditions
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- One-touch height-of-cut button. Choose between seven different heights (19 – 70mm) for your desired grass length.
- Easily carry from storage to lawn with the integrated carry handle
- Easy to empty grassbag can be easily removed when the handlebars are folded in the upward position.
- Tough, high-impact ABS polymer underdeck for low weight, improved collection and reduced noise.
- Ergonomically designed Operator Presence Control (OPC) levers for comfortable mowing experience and easier handling, especially around small formal gardens.
Battery and charger not included. Must be bought separately
Recommended kit: L135 2.5 Ah 60V Battery and 2.0 Amp Standard Charger
If you have any questions regarding the Hayter Hawk 36 Push 60V, please contact us for assistance.