The Alan Paine Fernley Men’s Waterproof Field Coat is the perfect performance waterproof for a day out in the countryside.
- Waterproof – Heavy rain protection.
- Fully Lined – Waterproof drip strip & taped seams.
- Breathable – Allows body moisture to evaporate.
- Waterproof Hood – Concealed with a zip.
- Storm Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
- Eyelet Drainage Holes.
- Shooting fit – Building into garment 10″ to 11″ (25cm to 28cm) from actual chest size to allow movement and layering.
- Action Back – Flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Adjustable Waist – for a snug fit.
- Reinforced Shoulders – Double fabric for light padding.
- Faux Suede Collar – For extra comfort.
- Two Snap Adjustable Pockets
- Two Handwarmer Pockets – Fleece lined.
- Secure Internal Pocket
- Anti-wicking Strip Hem
- Machine Washable.
Like the Alan Paine Fernley Men’s Waterproof Field Coat? Find our full range of Alan Paine clothing here.
Quintessentially English styling created from the finest quality materials, from luxury knitwear to beautifully crafted separates and country wear.
The Alan Paine brand was established in the historic market town of Godalming in Surrey, England in 1907. Wool and knitting industries were important sources of income in the area over a number of centuries. Evidence of this survives in the town’s emblem – a woolsack – which is still in official use today and was included in the Alan Paine crest through the years.
When William Paine founded his famous knitwear brand he originally named it Paines of Godalming. William discovered some knitting machines in an old warehouse behind the shop, taught himself and others to knit, and began to manufacture knitted garments, arguably developing the first cable knit sweaters.
In 2009 Alan Paine launched its country wear collection featuring stylish tweeds, performance waterproofs, versatile fleeces, quilts, knitwear and accessories.