Cut a dash on the field in this all-weather stylish Axford Men’s Field Coat. Designed with comfort and freedom of movement in mind, this waterproof and breathable coat is cut to a specific shooting fit and has an action back which is a must when stretching or reaching.
- Waterproof – Heavy rain protection.
- Super Lightweight – Tweed, without the weight.
- Breathable – Allows body moisture to evaporate.
- Knitted Windbreaker Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
- Eyelet Drainage Holes
- Fully lined with waterproof drip strip
- Shooting fit – Building into garment 10″ to 11″ (25cm to 28cm) from actual chest size to allow movement and layering.
- 100% Cotton Twill Tweed Effect
- Action Back – To Aid Your Movement while wearing the Axford Men’s Field Coat.
- Elasticated Waistband – For a tighter fit.
- Reinforced Shoulders – For extra protection.
- Two Cartridge Pockets
- Two Fleece-lined Handwarmer Pockets.
- Secure Internal Pocket.
- Concealed Waterproof Hood
- Two-way YKK Zip
- Secure Map Pocket
Like the Axford Men’s Field Coat? Find our full range of Alan Paine clothing here.
Quintessentially English styling created from the finest quality materials, from luxury knitwear to beautifully crafted separates and country wear.
The Alan Paine brand was established in the historic market town of Godalming in Surrey, England in 1907. Wool and knitting industries were important sources of income in the area over a number of centuries. Evidence of this survives in the town’s emblem – a woolsack – which is still in official use today and was included in the Alan Paine crest through the years.
In 2009 Alan Paine launched its country wear collection featuring stylish tweeds, performance waterproofs, versatile fleeces, quilts, knitwear and accessories.