Sealey Siegen Welding Helmet S01000
- Shade 11 welding helmet.
- Complies to BS EN 379, BS EN 175 and DIN standards.
- Features automatic switching from light to dark on striking arc.
- Fitted with adjustable sensitivity and delay controls for switching light to dark.
- Deluxe contoured helmet with fully adjustable headband featuring front pad for added comfort.
- Suitable for MIG, TIG and arc welding.
If you have any questions regarding the Sealey Siegen Welding Helmet S01000, please contact us for assistance.
Providing over 12,000 product lines designed for use in the trade, Sealey® is highly respected as a leading brand by professionals. The company places constant focus on new product innovation alongside existing product enhancement in order to continually introduce new and improved innovative tools and equipment for the workshop professional. Supplying equipment that complies or exceeds international standards, never compromising on quality, to achieve exceptional value for money products – the Sealey® quality benchmark.