Alan Paines Ilkley Men’s Shirt is a classic cotton check shirt is an absolute must for both on and off the field.
A perennial favourite our Ilkley gents shirt is crafted from a soft, minimal iron pure cotton fabric. With its classic shooting silhouette this product allows you to take unhindered movement when it matters. Usefully it’s also cut to a longer length and features a handy chest pocket.
- Soft Minimal Iron Cotton Fabric
- 4 Piece Back Yoke With Back Pleat For Added Comfort
- Classic Collar With Built In Stiffeners
- Soft Fused Collar To Create A Superior Supple Shape
- Generous Cut Ensuring Ease Of Movement
- Cut To A Longer Length For Comfort
- Left Hand Chest Pocket With Alan Paine Crest Embroidery
- Single Cuff With Extra Button Hole To Allow Cuff Links
- Shooting Fit
- 100% Cotton
Like the Ilkley Men’s Shirt? Find our full range of Alan Paine clothing here.
The Alan Paine brand was established in the historic market town of Godalming in Surrey, England in 1907. Wool and knitting industries were important sources of income in the area over a number of centuries. Evidence of this survives in the town’s emblem – a woolsack – which is still in official use today and was included in the Alan Paine crest through the years.
In 2009 Alan Paine launched its country wear collection featuring stylish tweeds, performance waterproofs, versatile fleeces, quilts, knitwear and accessories.