Milwaukee M12B2 2.0AH Battery 4932430064
- Sophisticated electronics: REDLINK™ intelligence.
- Overload protection – Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations.
- Temperature management system – Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life.
- Individual cell monitoring – Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life.
- Discharge protection – Prevents cell damage from over-discharge.
- Up to 2X more run time*, 20% more power*, Up to 2X more recharges*.
- *Compared with other Lithium -Ion technologies and / or with previous MILWAUKEE® battery technology. Results dependent on voltage, tool and application.
- Integrated welded frame battery construction with shock responsive separators preventing pack failure from excessive vibrations or drops.
- Can be used in extreme temperatures down to -20 °C without compromising on runtime and battery life.
- Discharge protection prevents cell damage from over-discharge.
If you have any questions regarding the Milwaukee M12B2 2.0AH Battery, please contact us for assistance.
To view our whole range of Milwaukee tools, click here.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Electric Tool has been an industry leader in power tool innovation. Just some of the innovative products from Milwaukee include the Tilt-Lok, the world’s first adjustable handle circular saw; the BodyGrip® Router with an exclusive tactile grip and adjustable hand strap, and the Sawzall – the Hatchet® Reciprocating Saw with 6-position rotatable handle.
Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.