Built for the ultimate residential zero-turn mowing experience
The John Deere Z545R Zero-Turn Mower stands for premium power and performance. The 122cm (48in) deck has a high capacity design for handling larger volumes of grass more efficiently and is powered by a 15.3 kW twin-cylinder engine with electric fuel injection (EFI) and electronic throttle control technology for convenience and efficient mowing. The deck can be easily converted to mulching or collecting with the addition of optional kits. Built solidly on a robust frame that ensures smooth and comfortable operation, the John Deere Z545R Zero-Turn Mower also boasts a high back comfort seat, an isolated operator platform with lots of legroom, and plenty of on-board storage space.
- Engine is smooth and powerful V-twin design with features for reliability and long life.
- The Edge™ Cutting System High-Capacity 122-cm (48-in.) Mower Deck handles larger volumes of grass.
- Operator station is designed for comfort and convenience.
- Serviceability is designed-in for convenience.
- Instruments and controls are convenient and easy to use.
- Design includes a heavy-duty formed and welded steel frame.
- Electric power take-off (PTO) clutch is reliable and easy to use.
- Dual transmissions are efficient and have large, 2.54-cm (1-in.) diameter axles for durability.
- Optional mulching kit.
- Optional collection system.
- Optional front bumper.
For more details on this product, see the official product listing on John Deere’s website here.
Big or small, John Deere’s ZTrak zero turn mowers combine strength and reliability with garden-friendly simplicity, comfort and control. To see more of their zero turn mowers, click here.