Built solidly on a robust frame, the John Deere Z515E ZTrak Zero Turn Mower compels with its smooth and comfortable operation. With a powerful 13.4 kW twin-cylinder engine, the 122 cm (48in) mower deck delivers excellent performance and can be easily converted to mulching or collecting with the addition of optional kits. For larger areas where speed and efficiency will make your life easier, the John Deere Z515E ZTrak Zero Turn Mower is a perfect choice.
- Engine is smooth and powerful V-twin design.
- The 122-cm (48-in.) Accel Deep™ (48A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile.
- Operator station is designed for comfort and convenience.
- Serviceability is designed-in for convenience.
- Instruments and controls are convenient and easy to use.
- Design includes a heavy-duty formed and welded steel frame.
- Electric power take-off (PTO) clutch is reliable and easy to use.
- Dual transmissions are efficient and have large, 2.54-cm (1-in.) diameter axles for durability.
- Optional mulching kit.
- Optional collection system.
- Optional front bumper.
For more details on this product, see the official product listing on John Deere’s website here.
Big or small, John Deere’s ZTrak zero turn mowers combine strength and reliability with garden-friendly simplicity, comfort and control. To see more of their zero turn mowers, click here.