If you’re looking for dependable performance that’s easy to operate, you need to look at the John Deere X167 Ride On Mower. The ergonomic operator station with colour-coded controls, an adjustable seat for a smoother ride, and an infinite choice of ground speeds make the John Deere X167 Ride On Mower a pleasure to drive. It all rides on a fully welded steel frame and a cast-iron front axle built for years of dependable service.
- Powerful engine features full-pressure lubrication for dependability and long life.
- Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability.
- Automatic transmission makes it easy to choose the exact travel speed for each operating condition.
- Operator station designed for comfortable operation.
- Controls are easy to find and convenient to use.
- Cruise control as standard.
- Electronic deck engagement.
- Mulch cover as standard.
- Front bumper as standard.
- Optional collection system.
Big or small, John Deere’s riding lawn mowers combine strength and reliability with garden-friendly simplicity, comfort and control. To see more of their ride on mowers, click here.
If you have any questions regarding the John Deere X167 Ride On Mower, please contact us for assistance.
For more than 180 years, John Deere has led the way in developing innovative solutions to help their customers become more efficient and productive. They conduct business essential to life. Running for the people who trust them and the planet that sustains us.
They produce intelligent, connected machines and applications that are helping revolutionize the agriculture and construction industries – and enable life to leap forward. Their technology driven efforts are guided by a single, overarching goal – unlocking customer economic value. Their easy-to-use technology helps deliver results that customers see in the field, on the job site, and in their pockets.