The John Deere X107 Ride On Mower is a price-performance leader. It features a hydrostatic transmission, a powerful overhead-valve engine, and a 42 Edge (107cm / 42″) mower deck equipped to side-discharge, mulch or bagger. You also have a wide variety of optional equipment available to you for many other lawn-care jobs and even snow work.
- Powerful engine features full-pressure lubrication for dependability and long life.
- Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability.
The solid, one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge, 2.66-mm (0.105-in.) steel
- Automatic transmission makes it easy to choose the exact travel speed for each operating condition.
- Operator station designed for comfortable operation.
- Controls are easy to find and convenient to use.
- Mechanical deck engagement.
- Optional mulching kit.
- Optional collection system.
- Optional front bumper.
Engine (Model year ’21)
10.65 kW at 3,150 RPM
Hydrostatic, with side by side pedals
Up to 8.9 km/h (5.5 mph) Forward
Recommended Mowing Area
Up to 4000 m²
For more details on the John Deere X107 Ride On Mower, see the official product listing on John Deere’s website here.
Big or small, John Deere’s riding lawn mowers combine strength and reliability with garden-friendly simplicity, comfort and control. To see more of their ride on mowers, click here.