The Husqvarna Automower® 430x is an advanced and fully-sized model in the X-line series from the world leaders in robotic mowing. Smart enough to negotiate the challenges of large and complex lawns – like multiple narrow passages, obstacles, tough terrain and slopes up to 45%.
Working area capacity – 3,200 m²
- Automower® Connect – Control your mower directly from your smartphone.
- GPS Assisted – The Automower® creates a map of your garden to ensure even coverage and an excellent cutting result.
- LED headlights
- Electric height adjustment.
- Dual Guide Wires – helps your Automower® find its way back to its charging station, especially handy in large complex gardens.
- Lift and tilt sensors – auto shut of when lifted or tilted to avoid damage.
- GPS theft protection with alarm and pin – If stolen, the GPS feature will show you exactly where it is.
- Spot cutting and spiral cutting – to ensure an even cut.
- Front bumper – protection from collisions with trees or other obstacles.
- Silent & No Emissions.
- Automatic Charging – If your mower is running low on power it will automatically return to its charging dock.
If you have any questions regarding the HUSQVARNA AUTOMOWER® 430X, please contact us for assistance.
Fueled by their passion for innovation since 1689, Husqvarna provides professional forest, park and garden products. Performance and usability meet safety and environmental care in their leading-edge innovations, where battery solutions and robotics lead the way.