Alan Paine’s Combrook Shooting Waistcoat has been specially designed for shooting. This fabulous waistcoat looks great over an Alan Paine jumper. With its classic shooting silhouette, this product allows you to take unhindered movement when it matters.
Crafted from a water repellent pure wool tweed the waistcoat features a 3 button centre front fastening, an internal pocket and useful side slits to aid movement when shooting.
- 100% Wool Tweed – Our softest handle.
- Water Repellent Outer – Just in case of those showers.
- Soft Suede Shoulder Patches – Stylish, yet practical.
- Spacious Gusseted Pockets
- Secure Internal Pocket
- Button Fastening
- Contrast Lining Matching Over Check
- Shooting fit – Building into garment 10″ to 11″ (25cm to 28cm) from actual chest size to allow movement and layering.
Like the Combrook Shooting Waistcoat? Find our full range of Alan Paine clothing here.
The Alan Paine brand was established in the historic market town of Godalming in Surrey, England in 1907. Wool and knitting industries were important sources of income in the area over a number of centuries. Evidence of this survives in the town’s emblem – a woolsack – which is still in official use today and was included in the Alan Paine crest through the years.
In 2009 Alan Paine launched its country wear collection featuring stylish tweeds, performance waterproofs, versatile fleeces, quilts, knitwear and accessories.