The Arbortec Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boots have been designed for climbing, groundwork, and forestry. The flexible, pierce-resistant midsole is an added feature that ensures no sharp objects penetrate the foot. Its rollerball lacing system has been included in the design to prevent debris from getting into the boot.
Every boot is handmade to ensure each pair is of the highest quality. It’s the skill of the craftsmen that make the difference to the comfort and quality.
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: Full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- Vibram®: Technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- BreatheDry® system: Gives the boot greater breathability and waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- 3 ZONE® lacing system: Provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilization zone, and open-top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
- i-fit®: Foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip, and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
EN ISO 17249: Safety footwear and resistance to chainsaw cutting.
EN ISO 20345 SBP
This is the standard that all styles classified as ‘safety footwear’ are tested to.
If you have any questions regarding the Arbortec Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boots, please contact us for assistance.
Arbortec believe in empowering their community’s passion for nature, individualism and success.
Driven by their dedication to innovation, Arbortec have developed a reputation for delivering proven performance products with a range of designs that enable their users to express their passion for treelife and individualism.