With the Arbortec Breatheflex Pro Lime Chainsaw Trousers, everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers. With high tenacity polymer, we can ensure these trousers will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The trousers feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the trouser. The material is woven with Kevlar fibres, which makes it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
Based on customer feedback, the trousers now feature a brand-NEW liner which offers unrivalled comfort and will no longer trap sawdust or leg hairs in the material on the inside legs of the trousers.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots.
- Crotch made with Kevlar to eliminate ripping and incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams.
- Vents on the back of the trousers.
- Available in multiple different colours
- Design A trouser (saw protection on the front of the legs only) protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Design A.
If you have any questions regarding the Arbortec Breatheflex Pro Lime Chainsaw Trousers, please contact us for assistance.
Arbortec believe in empowering their community’s passion for nature, individualism and success.
Driven by their dedication to innovation, Arbortec have developed a reputation for delivering proven performance products with a range of designs that enable their users to express their passion for treelife and individualism.