The all new Trimax Warlord S3 with its hydraulic side shift operation makes for a powerful working companion in commercial applications such as weed abatement, tree farms, mulching turf off cuts, trimming turf ribbons, roadside mowing and horticulture applications.
Designed to be safe and reliable, and we’ve maintained our robust build which made the S2 the mower of choice for hire fleets around the world. With the ability to shred branches up to 75mm in diameter and fitted with unique features such as our Trimax Gamma™ Flails, unique pruning guide and an adjustable rear flap, the Trimax Warlord S3 means business!
- REPLACEABLE SKIDS – Skids on Warlord trailing arms prolong mower life in demanding terrain.
- INTERNAL LINER – A 1/4″ replaceable internal liner reduces noise and increases mower life.
- PRUNING GUIDE – Helps direct prunings and other foliage into the front aperture of the mower.
- HEAVY DUTY ROLLER – A robust roller with 8.5mm-thick walls to handle tough applications.
- HYDRAULIC SIDE SHIFT – The Warlord S3 can be positioned directly behind the tractor or quickly offset by up to 19″.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – We build mowers that last and they’re supported with a 3 year industry leading warranty.
- DISCHARGE CONTROL – Coarseness of mulch is controlled by the height of the rear flap, fully open for easy service access.
If you have any questions regarding the Trimax Warlord S3 235, please contact us for assistance.
Originating in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand in the 1980’s, Trimax Mowers were originally developed for the booming New Zealand Kiwifruit industry. But demand soon grew from groundsmen and turf managers who had heard of the mowers’ reputation for durability, quality of cut and low maintenance.
Today Trimax designs and manufactures a wide range of rotary and flail equipment, which has become the benchmark worldwide. From England’s Windsor Castle to US PGA Championship courses, we’re continuing to raise the bar on results.