Backed by 30 years experience in the market, the concept of the Trimax Stealth S3 Mower was born from the demand of Trimax’s customers for a mower that was more versatile in terms of long grass performance and is more user friendly for both the operator and the workshop.
Designed by the customer, built by Trimax and backed by their three year warranty with UK based parts and technical support, we believe the Trimax Stealth S3 Mower to be the best linkage wing mower for passive and active turf in the market.
- EASY TO CLEAN – The improved belt chamber design and front openings allows grass to easily be washed or blown out.
- MOST VERSATILE STEALTH
Refined cutting chamber and baffle design for improved cut quality and spread in all conditions.
- DUAL WASH FLAPS FOR BELT CAVITY – Provides easy access for removal of grass and drainage of water from belt cavity.
- LAZERBLADEZ – Achieves a superior cut and finish and are more cost efficient than cylinder reels or solid blade beams.
- ANTI-WEAR SKIDS – Anti-wear skids reduce wear on side channels when operating in rough or uneven terrain.
- STAND ON COVERS – Provides safe and easy access tot he rear of the tractor when coupling the mower.
- LOCTEK ROLLER BEARING RETENTION SYSTEM – A stub-less roller retention system for vastly improved alignment, bearing life and replacement ease.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – We build mowers that last and they’re supported with a 3 year industry leading warranty.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE – We’ve eliminated the need to grease pivot points and significantly reduced spindle maintenance.
- EASY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Clearly displayed stainless steel height indicators allow for the easy adjustment of cut heights without having to raise or lower the wings.
If you have any questions regarding the Trimax Stealth S3 Mower, please contact us for assistance.
Originating in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand in the 1980’s, Trimax Mowers were originally developed for the booming New Zealand Kiwifruit industry. But demand soon grew from groundsmen and turf managers who had heard of the mowers’ reputation for durability, quality of cut and low maintenance.
Today Trimax designs and manufactures a wide range of rotary and flail equipment, which has become the benchmark worldwide. From England’s Windsor Castle to US PGA Championship courses, we’re continuing to raise the bar on results.