STIHL TS 410 Petrol Cut-off Saw 12″.
- Long-life filter system with cyclone pre-separation makes on site maintenance unnecessary.
- Extremely low vibration levels (3.9m/s²).
- High performance engine with stratified charge system.
- Compact design and optimised balance for excellent cutting and guide characteristics.
- For use with 300mm cutting wheel.
- ElastoStart, primer pump and decompression valve.
- Bayonet filler cap for tool free opening.
- Can be hand held or used with the FW 20 cart. Supplied with abrasive cutting wheel.
- Semi automatic drive belt tensioning.
If you have any questions regarding the STIHL TS 410 Petrol Cut-off Saw 12″, please contact us for assistance.
View our full range of STIHL products here.
The STIHL name has stood for revolutionary technology and innovative ideas ever since the firm was founded. Throughout their 90-plus year history that has made them the name for state-of-the-art engineering. The STIHL brand is known round the world today for quality and service. In more than 160 countries their products are helping people at work – and that has made STIHL the world’s leading chainsaw brand.
STIHL has been setting the standard for chainsaws and other garden power tools for 80 years. During this time, they have achieved a number of key feature breakthroughs.